Re: Buck is present

Post by Wolfcat » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:01 pm

*Pat begins repeatedly knocking on the drive thru window*

༼ つ ◕-◕ ༽つ

Jos
Conspiracist

Post by Jos » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:26 pm

As the Wacdonaldo conduct policy says "32. Always say hello to a customer in the most happiest way"

"Hello dear customer, what it would be today?" Buck says.
"Oh no need to knock, there has never been a window here"

Wolfcat
Site Admin

Post by Wolfcat » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:35 pm

Pat stops knocking the air where he thought the window was.
"You are the borger preparer correct?"
Pat is breathing a bit heavily.
"I must have borgers. I have traveled a great distance. Please, borger preparer, show me your craft."
༼ つ ◕-◕ ༽つ

Jos
Conspiracist

Post by Jos » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:45 pm

Buck nods, takes his spatula, takes the bread, takes the meat, yes, you heard well, THE MEAT

Buck makes a fast move with his hand and even before Pat could notice there is a total of 9 borgers on the grill!
With incredible speed he turns around all the borgers almost that the same time!
With his other hand, he is preparing the bread! Bread, salad, tomato, cucumber, barbecue salsa, cheese, and the secret recipe, all of them creates the perfect borger vessel!

Fussssh! In a blink of a eye, all the borgers are inside the bread

"Here you have sir!, may I ask, where is your destination?"

Wolfcat
Site Admin

Post by Wolfcat » Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:11 pm

Pat does not respond to the young peppy borger preparer, as he is completely fixated on the nine borgers before him.
His lips quiver as a small gasp leaves his throat.
He gulps.
The borgers that lie before him were nine of the most exquisite borgers he had ever seen in his 27 years on this flat Earth. The buns, perfectly textured - not too flaky, not too soft. The patties, finely cooked yet still absolutely juicy. Neither the condiments nor the dressings overpowered the core flavor of the borger - nay, they only added to it's power.
Pat's legs were shaking. He suddenly takes notice of the awkward silence that has fallen between him and the nice borger preparer.

"Oh... Um... Yes... Thank you, that is... Most certainly, thank you..."
Pat takes a rag out of his pocket and wipes his forehead.

"Uhm... Ah, my destination, right... You see this card?"
He pulls out the card with his name on it from earlier.

"It is my Food Crew card, verifying that I am indeed an authentic member of the Food Crew family. I myself specialize in borgers, travelling all across the land trying every borger in existence. So you see... This very window was my destination. At least in this case. And now... And now you... You beautiful borger man... These borgers..."
His eyes slowly begin drifting down towards the borgers agai before he snaps himself out of it.

"...Uhm, my apologies. I mustn't forget your compensation. Here..."
He swipes his card through the card reader, paying for the borgers.

"Now... If you'll excuse me..."
Pat takes a deep breath and centers himself, his eyes never leaving the borgers.

He takes a step forward, and...

MUUAUAUFAUAFFAUFAUUANFANMAUFMAUFNAFMUAFNAMFUAFNAUFMAUFNAMFAUFNAUFNAUFMAUFANFAUFMAUNFAUFAMFUANFUAFUANFAMFUANFAUFAMFUANFAUFMAUFNAUFAMFUANFAUMFNAUFNAMFUANFAUMFUAFMAUFNAFMUAFNAMFAUFNAUFMAFUAFMAUFNAUFMAFUANFMAUFMAUFNAUFMAFUFMUFNFUMFUANUANMAUANMUAMUANAUAMFUFNAUFMAUFNAUFM

He devours all of the borgers in a blink of an eye.
"Ahm... Pardon me, borger man..."
༼ つ ◕-◕ ༽つ

Jos
Conspiracist

Post by Jos » Fri Aug 31, 2018 5:35 pm

Before replying, Buck removes pieces of burger meat from his face that was thrown by Pat furious eating.

"i hope you have enjoined your bur-"
Buck looks at the card reader.

BEP BEP BEP -it says
NO MONEY ON CARD

"um sir?" Buck says.

Wolfcat
Site Admin

Post by Wolfcat » Sat Sep 01, 2018 1:11 am

"Hm? What appears to be the problem, young- ..."
Pat sees the blinking message on the card reader display.

"Wh...What? How could this be? That's impossible! It's the Food Crew's policy to always fund the flavoring pilgrimages of their members! I've never had this happen before... Unless..."
Pat turns the card over, looking at the date.

"...No, the date is fine... Insufficient funds... But why...?"
He turns back the concerned looking borger man.

"Skilled borger man, I promise you I am no swindler. I have no idea why my funds are depleted - but please, allow me to pay my debt in labor!"
Pat reaches into his pockets, emptying them only to reveal a few crumpled up receipts and sesame seeds.

"Regrettably I carry no cash on my person... However, I would be more than willing... No, thrilled, even, to work along side you until my debt is paid. Might that be a serviceable option?"
This sinking feeling in his stomach is suddenly gone as he realizes he will possibly get the chance to touch more borgers.
༼ つ ◕-◕ ༽つ